Professional Scrum Master
Discover the hidden potential of your team! Learn the Scrum Framework and Scrum Mastery in highly interactive Professional Scrum Master course.
Professional Scrum Master
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and empirical process theory underpinning the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master. These are foundational insights upon which the rules of Scrum are explored and discussed. With the focus on the Scrum Master role, the course includes advanced thinking tools for servant-leadership, behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation.
Included in the course:
● 2 days training
● Scrum.org maintained course materials according to Scrum Guide 2020 (English).
● Pictures of all flipcharts and materials created during the class.
● Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) exam with 2 free attempts.
● Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment discount
● 14 PMI-PDU-Credits
You got a clear understanding of agile principles, Scrum and its coherence through the empirical foundation. Learned about the role of the Scrum Master in Scrum. Spent time with engaging exercises, discussions and learning from the trainer's personal practical experience using a large number of real life examples!
After the training, when you return to your workplace, you will be able to use the elements and principles of Scrum and...
- Act as Scrum Master for Scrum teams.
- help developers deliver a done increment on a regular basis
- effectively start using Scrum
- increase the effectiveness of Scrum
- help product owners maximize product value
- increase the self-organization and cross-functionality of your Scrum team
- help your organization to optimize conditions for successful Scrum teams
About the assessment and certification
The Professional Scrum Master course is associated with the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) credential by Scrum.org.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment and are qualified for a discount on the PSM II assessment. These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free passwords and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt free of charge.
Professional Scrum Master I assessment proves solid Scrum framework knowledge, its principles, and rules, as described in the official Scrum Guide. Assessment is taken online and in English. It contains 80 questions, is timeboxed to 60 minutes, and requires at least 85% score to successfully pass.
Topics covered in the course
Scrum basics, principles, and values: We will learn about complexity, what does it mean in software environments. We will learn about empiricism and how it can help us in a complex environment.
Scrum theory: We will learn about what Scrum is, how does it relate to Agility, and what is the difference between Scrum and other approaches.
The Scrum Framework: We will learn about Rules, Events, and Artefacts of Scrum and tie it back to the values and principles.
Done, Undone and Quality: We will learn what is an Increment, what does “Done” in the context of Scrum means, and what happens with something that is “Not Done”.
Product Delivery with Scrum: We will learn about Product Backlog and planning with Scrum. About prioritisation, product backlog ordering, and forecasts.
People and Teams: We will learn about self-organisation, cross-functionality and how does it influence productivity and effectiveness and what does this mean for the Scrum Team.
The role of Scrum Master: We will learn what Scrum Master actually do and what skills can help a Scrum Master succeed.
For whom is this course
The PSM course is designed for people who look to get the most out of their organization and people.
Our Scrum Training is right for Scrum Masters, Managers, Project Managers, Team Leaders, IT/Development Managers, Test Managers or Scrum Team Members. if you:
- want to step into the role of a Scrum Master.
- already work with a Scrum team or are involved in product development using the Scrum framework.
- want to develop products that your customers love and that your Scrum team is proud of.
- want to increase product value for your customers and your organization.
- are responsible for the implementation of Scrum within an organization.
- are responsible for the optimal use of Scrum and Agile within an organization.
- First 5 tickets can give you an early bird discount.
- If you want to register more than two participants, we also offer attractive group discounts.
- In case of cancellation or rebooking up to 14 days beginning of the event = no refund.
- All prices on the website are without VAT.
After registering for the training you will receive a confirmation email. One week before the training start we will contact you with all preparation and participation information.
- First 5 tickets in "Early Bird" price. Be the first and save 100 EUR!
- Are you a self-payer in a personal hardship case (job loss, etc)?
- Do you come from outside the EU or from a country with a different purchasing power parity?
- Do you need a group offer?
No date is suitable?
Do you have a special request? Are you looking for other dates, or would you like to request an in house training only for your teams?
We will help you.
Give us a call:
+49 176 872 04 973
Our Trainers are Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) by Scrum.org. Our trainings are Official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainings
We are International Consortium for Agile Member Organisation (ICAgile). Our Trainers are "ICAgile Authorised Instructors."
Our trainers are licensed Management 3.0 Facilitators and accredited to conduct Management 3.0 workshops and issue certificates
Interested in an InCompany Training?
Each and every one of our trainings is available as InCompany Training or as part of your InCompany learning Journey. We provide Customized Trainings as well as Certifications for your companies.
Scrum.org, ICAgile and Scaled Agile Trainings.