Professional Scrum With Kanban
For whom is this course
The PSK course is for all Scrum practitioners who have a good understanding of the Scrum Framework. If you are a Scrum Master aspiring to improve performance with flow techniques, a Product Owner exploring the use of data to manage stakeholder or a Developer in need of reliable estimates, or a Kanban Practitioner looking for a better understanding of Scrum, or you are just looking for additional tools to improve - it is perfect for you.
Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainer, Professional Agile Trainer and Agile and Systemishes coach with 8+ years experience in Product Development.
Professional Scrum with Kanban
The Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. In this class, students will learn how Scrum Teams can introduce additional practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working today with Scrum, all without losing the value team's receive from Scrum. You can deepen your knowledge of Scrum and Kanban, expand your skills, and benefit from both worlds.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum with Kanban certification exam (PSK).
Topics covered in the course
Understanding Professional Scrum and Scrum Framework.
Rules, Events, and Artefacts of Scrum and how do they tie back to Kanban.
Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices.
Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices Core Kanban Practices and Key Flow Metrics.
Kanban in Practice.
Kanban simulation to get an idea of working in a WIP limited system and understand the concepts and mechanics of Kanban.
Scrum with Kanban.
Defining & Visualizing the Enablement of Core Kanban Practices. What Changes and What Stays the Same. Enacting Scrum, Empiricism and Flow.
Concept and Introduction of Flow.
Flow/Pull Thinking in Sprint Planning, Managing Flow in Daily Scrum, Inspecting & Adapting Workflow. Using Flow Metrics.
Effectively apply Kanban to Scrum to optimize the flow of work.
What will you learn?
In this class, students will learn how additional practices from Kanban can be introduced into their Scrum Teams while continuing the way they are already working with Scrum, all without changing Scrum. How to add the right practices and the benefits that their Scrum Teams can achieve from using Scrum with Kanban.
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adapt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Describe the basic flow metrics that Scrum Teams can track to improve the effectiveness, visibility and transparency of their product development.
- Explain the positive impact of introducing flow to Scrum’s Events and the value of adding Kanban from the perspective of Scrum’s Roles.
- Describe how Scrum Teams can improve predictability by utilizing historical data and statistics.
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work and effectively apply Kanban to Scrum.
You have received very strong learning on your professional journey, done a big step on your Scrum and Kanban career, and found great connections that help you grow. But also…
- Learned Principles and Practices of Kanban
- Improved your Professional Scrum knowledge
- Experienced Kanban in Practicef and understood how the workflow fworks
- Gained insights on your next steps with your Scrum Team
- Spent 2 days of engaging exercises, discussions, and learning
- Worked through consistent training material maintained by Scrum.org.
- Learned from the trainer's personal practical experience using a large number of real-life examples.
You take with you:
- Training materials and Handouts
- Images of all flipcharts and materials created during the class.
- 2 Free attempts to Professional Scrum with Kanban I assessment
- 14 PMI PDU Kredits
About the assessment and certification
The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is associated with the Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) credential by Scrum.org.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the PSK I assessment. These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated assessment. PSK class participants who attempt the PSK I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free passwords and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt free of charge.
Professional Scrum with Kanban I assessment proves solid Kanban and Scrum knowledge, its principles, and rules, as described in the official Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams. Assessment is taken online and in English. It contains 45 questions, is timeboxed to 60 minutes, and requires at least 85% score to successfully pass.
Professional Scrum With Kanban Termine
- First Bird Ticket: EUR 1.195,00 per Ticket plus VAT. First 5 Tickets discount.
- Standart Preis: EUR 1.295,00 per Ticket plus VAT.
- For a group price please, contact us.
- Nothing that suits you? Have any special request? Feel free to contact us!
Professional Scrum with Kanban The Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK) is a 2-day course that teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. In this class, students will…Find out more »
Professional Scrum with Kanban Professional Scrum with Kanban ™ (PSK) ist ein zweitägiger Kurs, in dem Scrum Praktiker lernen, wie man Kanban Praktiken anwendet. In diesem Kurs lernen die Teilnehmer,…Find out more »
After registering for training you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. One week before the training we will contact you and exchange literature if the preparation is needed.
- First 5 tickets can give you an early bird discount.
- If you want to register more than two participants, we also offer attractive group discounts.
- In case of cancellation or rebooking up to 14 days beginning of the event = no refund.
- All prices on the website are without VAT.