Professional Scrum With Kanban
Not so happy with Scrum yet? Learn how to optimize the flow of the Scrum team with Kanban principles and practices.
Professional Scrum with Kanban
The PSK course is for all Scrum practitioners who have a good understanding of the Scrum Framework. If you are a Scrum Master aspiring to improve performance with flow techniques, a Product Owner exploring the use of data to manage stakeholder or a Developer in need of reliable estimates, or a Kanban Practitioner looking for a better understanding of Scrum, or you are just looking for additional tools to improve - it is perfect for you.
Included in the course:
● 2 days training
● Scrum.org maintained course materials according to Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams 2020 (English).
● Pictures of all flipcharts and materials created during the class.
● Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) exam with 2 free attempts.
● 14 PMI-PDU-Credits
They also learned how to introduce additional Kanban practices to their Scrum teams while continuing their work with Professional Scrum without changing Scrum. How to add the right practices and the benefits Scrum teams can gain by using Scrum with Kanban. Time spent with engaging exercises, discussions and learning from the trainer's personal hands-on experience using a large number of real life examples!
In this course, participants will learn to,
- Gain a clear understanding of how flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adapt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Describe the basic flow metrics that Scrum Teams can track to improve the effectiveness, visibility and transparency of their product development.
- Explain the positive impact of introducing flow to Scrum’s Events and the value of adding Kanban from the perspective of Scrum’s Roles.
- Describe how Scrum Teams can improve predictability by utilizing historical data and statistics.
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility of work and effectively apply Kanban to Scrum.
About the assessment and certification
Der Professional Scrum with Kanban Kurs ist mit dem Professional Scrum with Kanban I (PSK I) Credential von Scrum.org verbunden.
All participants who complete the Professional Scrum with Kanban course will receive a password to attempt the PSK I assessment. These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum score to pass the corresponding exam. PSK course participants who attempt the PSK I exam within 14 days of receiving the free password and do not score at least 85% will receive a second attempt at no charge.
The professional Scrum with Kanban I assessment demonstrates solid Kanban and Scrum knowledge, its principles and rules as described in the official Kanban Guide for Scrum teams. The assessment is conducted online and in English. It contains 45 questions, is limited to 60 minutes and requires a minimum score of 85% to successfully pass.
Topics covered in the course
Understanding Professional Scrum and Scrum Framework: Rules, Events, and Artefacts of Scrum and how do they tie back to Kanban.
Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices: Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices Core Kanban Practices and Key Flow Metrics.
Kanban in Practice: Kanban simulation to get an idea of working in a WIP limited system and understand the concepts and mechanics of Kanban.
Scrum with Kanban: Defining & Visualizing the Enablement of Core Kanban Practices. What Changes and What Stays the Same. Enacting Scrum, Empiricism and Flow.
Concept and Introduction of Flow: Flow/Pull Thinking in Sprint Planning, Managing Flow in Daily Scrum, Inspecting & Adapting Workflow. Using Flow Metrics.
Applying Kanban: Effectively apply Kanban to Scrum to optimize the flow of work.
For whom is this courseThe PSK course is for all Scrum practitioners who have a good understanding of the Scrum Framework. If you are a Scrum Master aspiring to improve performance with flow techniques, a Product Owner exploring the use of data to manage stakeholder or a Developer in need of reliable estimates, or a Kanban Practitioner looking for a better understanding of Scrum, or you are just looking for additional tools to improve - it is perfect for you.
- First 5 tickets can give you an early bird discount.
- If you want to register more than two participants, we also offer attractive group discounts.
- In case of cancellation or rebooking up to 14 days beginning of the event = no refund.
- All prices on the website are without VAT.
After registering for the training you will receive a confirmation email. One week before the training start we will contact you with all preparation and participation information.
- First 5 tickets in "Early Bird" price. Be the first and save 100 EUR!
- Are you a self-payer in a personal hardship case (job loss, etc)?
- Do you come from outside the EU or from a country with a different purchasing power parity?
- Do you need a group offer?
No date is suitable?
Do you have a special request? Are you looking for other dates, or would you like to request an in house training only for your teams?
We will help you.
Give us a call:
+49 176 872 04 973
Our Trainers are Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) by Scrum.org. Our trainings are Official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainings
We are International Consortium for Agile Member Organisation (ICAgile). Our Trainers are "ICAgile Authorised Instructors."
Our trainers are licensed Management 3.0 Facilitators and accredited to conduct Management 3.0 workshops and issue certificates
Interested in an InCompany Training?
Each and every one of our trainings is available as InCompany Training or as part of your InCompany learning Journey. We provide Customized Trainings as well as Certifications for your companies.
Scrum.org, ICAgile and Scaled Agile Trainings.