Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
Organization is on the agile journey. Not sure what to do? Learn what to do to support organization on the journey "from good to great"!
Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL-E) is a 2-days workshop that helps managers and leaders who work directly with agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities. The workshop provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation.
Included in the course:
● 2 days training
● Scrum.org maintained course materials according to Scrum Guide 2020 (English).
● Pictures of all flipcharts and materials created during the class.
● Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) exam with 2 free attempts.
● 14 PMI-PDU-Credits
Learned the principles of Agile Leadership and the role of the Agile Leader. Spent time with engaging exercises, discussions, and learning from the trainer's personal hands-on experience using a wide range of real life examples!
- understand agile teams work and what you can do as a manager or leader to help them improve.
- create frameworks for successful agile teams.
- model and promote an agile culture.
- support agile teams in their development in a targeted manner.
- Understand how culture and values influence your organization's ability to gain the benefits of agility
About the assessment and certification
The Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials course is linked to the Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) credential from Scrum.org.
All participants who complete the Professional Agile Leadership - Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the PAL-E assessment. These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum score to pass the corresponding exam. PAL-E course participants who attempt the PAL-E exam within 14 days of receiving the free password and do not score at least 85% will receive a second attempt at no charge.
The Professional Agile Leadership I Assessment demonstrates solid Agile Leadership knowledge, its principles and values.... The assessment is administered online and in English. It contains 36 questions, is limited to 60 minutes, and requires a minimum 85% score to successfully pass.
Topics covered in the course
Theory and principles: We will learn about Agile Values and Principles, about complexity, what does it mean in software environments. We will learn about empiricism and how it can help us in a complex environment.
Developing People: You will learn how to help people and teams to grow and develop their maturity. How to lead with goals and Intent.
Measuring Agility: How to measure success and what metrics can you use to measure progress of your teams and organization.
Value Delivery: How does servant leadership impacts value delivery of the organization.
Growing Agility: You will learn how to grow agility within teams and organization. How to grow values in teams and organization.
For whom is this courseThe Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles including Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation. For those who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile methods and techniques in a team or organization. Our training is right for you if:
- want to understand the tasks and principles of agile leadership.
- want to promote the agility of your company as an agile leader.
- want to make your company's value creation faster and more flexible.
- want to better manage risks in complex markets.
- want to improve the value of your products and services.
- First 5 tickets can give you an early bird discount.
- If you want to register more than two participants, we also offer attractive group discounts.
- In case of cancellation or rebooking up to 14 days beginning of the event = no refund.
- All prices on the website are without VAT.
After registering for the training you will receive a confirmation email. One week before the training start we will contact you with all preparation and participation information.
- First 5 tickets in "Early Bird" price. Be the first and save 100 EUR!
- Are you a self-payer in a personal hardship case (job loss, etc)?
- Do you come from outside the EU or from a country with a different purchasing power parity?
- Do you need a group offer?
No date is suitable?
Do you have a special request? Are you looking for other dates, or would you like to request an in house training only for your teams?
We will help you.
Give us a call:
+49 176 872 04 973
Our Trainers are Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) by Scrum.org. Our trainings are Official Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainings
We are International Consortium for Agile Member Organisation (ICAgile). Our Trainers are "ICAgile Authorised Instructors."
Our trainers are licensed Management 3.0 Facilitators and accredited to conduct Management 3.0 workshops and issue certificates
Interested in an InCompany Training?
Each and every one of our trainings is available as InCompany Training or as part of your InCompany learning Journey. We provide Customized Trainings as well as Certifications for your companies.
Scrum.org, ICAgile and Scaled Agile Trainings.